Nurse Aide/Concierge AideAugust 11, 2019
MaintenanceAugust 6, 2020
- High school diploma or GED diploma
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and perform basic math computations as needed.
- Previous long term care experience preferred.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Courteously greet visitors and directing visitors appropriately.
- Operate switchboard and training others for relief purposes.
- Efficiently process incoming and outgoing calls.
- Filing and copying documents as needed.
- Type correspondence, written communication and reports from hard copy as needed.
- Assure the proper billing and administrative procedures are maintained at all times and maximum collections of reimbursement for patient care is achieved.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Additional Assigned Tasks
- Respond to the needs of residents, families and visitors by providing immediate assistance.
- Appropriately and accurately prepares and distributes routine correspondence.
- May provide clerical and administrative support to the various departments.
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from supervisor and as outlined in established policies and procedures.
- Reviews and prepares the facilities weekly Accounts Receivable invoices for payment.
Personal Skills and Traits Desired/ Physical Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to exercise judgement.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Working knowledge of copier, fax machine, printers and phone system.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Mathematical and numerical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Positive interpersonal relationship skills, including with persons of all ages and cultures.
- Current awareness of relevant regulations and standards of care.
- Ability to assist in evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, perform overhead lifting and perform other common physical movements as needed for the position.
- Ability to lift and carry in excess of 50 pounds.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
|Reports to||Executive Director|
|Reporting to this position||This position has no supervisory responsibilities|
|Job Classification||Department Staff|
|Position Purpose||Responsible for creating a warm, responsive interaction between the facility and customers, meeting specific administrative needs of residents and families, and providing the full range of administrative support to the Executive Director.|