Our mission is to give our resident’s the independence they desire with the assistance they need. From basic care to maximum care, our community allows our residents to age in place.
Here are just a few of the other things you will find when you join our assisted living community:
- 24-hour staffing
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Specialized care assessments
- Three freshly-prepared meals and snacks with special attention to dietary needs
- Housekeeping & Laundry services
- Recreation and entertainment
- Onsite beauty salon and spa
- Visiting physicians & professional services
- Therapy & hospice services available
- Spiritual support & pastoral care
Is it time for Assisted Living?
Click here to be directed to our frequently asked questions. It can help you determine whether or not your loved one may be ready for the additional support that comes from living in a community like Michigan House Senior Living.